Singapore sex toys have been ruling the bedroom of many. These toys are exclusively designed to give extra pleasure to the user, be it alone or with your partner. So, it comes as no surprise that worldwide the sex toy industry has expanded, with 19.2% of sales being vibrators and 16% being dildos.
In the 20th century, around 50% of women have started using sex toys in their 20s. According to the research, 12% of women use a sex toy at least once a week to masturbate. So, the sex toy industry has boomed in the past passing years. There are several reasons behind the increasing popularity of the toys. Some of them give excessive pleasure, adds fun to your bedroom, and boosts the sexual drive, and so on.
So, with the help of this blog, we present you some of the most interesting facts about sex toys. Here are some facts that can blow your mind:
- Well, the world's first dildo was created back about 28,000 years. So, if you have an impression that ancient people didn't have playthings around, think again. In 2005, the BBC discovered old phallus in the caves of Germany. It was around 20 centimeters long and three centimeters wide.
- If you are wondering that buying vibrators in Singapore is a good idea because it produces the maximum production of sex toys. This is not the reality, when it comes to biggest vibrator ownership; it is New Zealand that tops the list. Do you know that thirty-five percent of Kiwis have at least one in their possession? Yes!
- The modern vibrator was created to heal the problem of female hysteria. Yes, this may sound a little strange, but it’s true.
- In the 1880s, the first electric vibrator was invented. It was a British physician Joseph Mortimer Granville, who created the first electromechanical sex device.
- By 1918, vibrators found a different space in our sex life as it was included in our home appliances sections more specifically.
- Currently, the market for vibrators is really massive. The sex toy business was approximate to grow around $15 billion annually.
- In 2009, half of Americans were using vibrators. According to research, more than 50 percent of women had used a vibrator in their life. If you want to try a different and unique tool, look for a shop that offers vibrators in Singapore.
- Fifty Shades of Grey resulted in surging the bondage sales. After this movie, the sale of bondage increase of over 50 percent.
- Vibrators (19.2 percent) are counted as one of the most popular toys, whereas the rubber penis came in second at 16 percent.
- The most expensive vibrator was made out of white gold and covered with diamonds. It cost was around $55,000.
Well, these facts must have turned you ON to try some toys and enjoy a fun section, when you are alone or in a mood to have fun with your partner. If you want to try something new or amazing, you can go for Singapore sex toys, which are designed with quality materials and technique.